Ice dams can be dangerous. Here’s how to deal with them employing Gutter Helmet — a proven, quality product and America’s #1 choice in gutter protection for more than 35 years.
Jeff Menke of Gutter Helmet of Minnesota recently sat down to talk about common causes of ice dams. Listen as Jeff gives his 4 keys to prevention.
Posted by Gutter Helmet on Wednesday, January 13, 2016
Built tough for all weather conditions
- Gutter Helmet’s exclusive, multi-patented design will handle twice the heaviest rainfall ever recorded… that’s more rain-handling ability than other gutter protection systems on the market.
- Gutter Helmet is the only system with the patented PermaLife™ coating that resists dirt build-up, fading, chalking and corr osive acid rain…and meets U.S. Arm y military specs! It is the only system that is manufactured with a patented metal texturing process that increases the measurable thickness and strength of every panel, while reducing weight and stress, AND increases surface tension (performance) over similar smooth products (every other competitor); features a patented nose-forward design (with NO vertical openings) to keeps leaves and debris out of the gutter; and features patented flow-limiting ribs that strengthens the system and causes rainfall to slow and sheet.
- Gutter Helmet is the only system that offers professional installers a choice of three different reinforced .048” support brackets to handle any homeowner need and can withstand the deepest snowfalls (U.S. patent #4,497,146; 4,796,390; and 5,819,476). Other products weaken and add stress to gutter supports by exerting a constant downward and outward pressure.
- Gutter Helmet and R.G. Penfield & Sons, Inc., as its professional dealer, provide a Lifetime, Transferable Warranty.
R.G. Penfield & Sons is the Gutter Helmet Authorized Dealer covering seven counties in our tri-state region: Franklin, Hampshire and Hampden in Massachusetts. Cheshire and Sullivan, in New Hampshire. Windham and Windsor counties in Vermont. You can count on us with:
- 40+ years experience
- Reputation for professional excellence
- Design support for you or your architect
- On time, on budget performance standards
We are the leading building contractors in Franklin County, and a local family construction company providing the highest quality services to the communities of Western Massachusetts and Southern Vermont since 1970.